Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Judge Dredd

Last Friday my son, his wife, and I, of course went to the movies. I am not just going to give you a review of the movie because then this will be a boring story. We need to get into the spirit of what is going on before getting in to the movie theater, inside, during the movie , and specially after the movie ends. Interested, please you are welcome to keep reading.
My son came with his wife and pick me up for the movie. We start talking about their day and just light conversation before getting to the movie theater. We park, well my son. When we were walking it was a lot of people going to the movies, specially young people. My son opened the door for us and I stay behind looking for my wallet. When I was going to buy my ticket it saw two groups of girls. From one of the groups a shy girl said: hi! to the girl in the other group and she totally ignore her. The shy girl said: Do you remember me?  And the other girl turn look at her from top to bottom and said: Oh, Yeah. Hi. And turned. In my mind I was thinking she is rude. I look at her and said to my self what make here think that she is better than the other girl. By the way the shy girl and her friend look very trendy. So What is up?
Well, I try to forget about the rude girl and I could not remember the name of the movie, great. Then out of the blue I remember. I enter and my son was buying caramel popcorn and water. I saw him, but he did not see me. I was behind one of does huge boards. He found me, and he said: what are you looking for? My ticket. And the one I found the ticket it was and old one. So, I have to take everything from my purse to find it. Do you know how many napkins and tissues I found. I am not going to tell. My son said: Are you getting something to drink? I said: Yes.
Went to the stand and the two young ladies they were a little wacky. But I like wacky, funny people so I followed their lead and start joking around with them and they said: Thank you and I said: You are welcome, it was nice talking to you.
My son was rushing me because I love to talk to people and this was not the right time. They were sitting for the movie. It was not to many people, most of them were guys.
The movie was cooler than the first of course, better clothes, different scenery. But basically, Judge Dredd was the "Law". I am not going to tell you too much about the movie because everyone has a different opinion. I enjoy the movie from beginning to end. I said to my son and 
and his wife that for me out of 5 it was a 5. My son and daughter- in -law Looked at me smiling and said: It is just a three and a half. As I said: Everyone that see a movie has a different review.
Before we left I look in the back and it was this guy sleeping profoundly. I said the movie was not that bad. Well, a friend of the guy came and try to wake him up. The sleepy guy did not want to get up.
My son said: Let's go. So we left without knowing what happen to the guy. Yes, I wanted to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment