Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Felling Happy at any Age

As some people pass there 30's, 40', and start getting into their 50's they think there lives are ending. I am 52 yrs. old and life is not over. Yes we do not look exactly the way we use to. But hey, I see my self in the mirror and there is not that much difference. The thing is that the more you abuse your body by eating in excess, smoking, drinking, using illegal drugs and other substances your body will deteriorate faster. And let my tell you tanning at an early age and way until you are older, will not help at all. 
It so necessary to exercise and do activities not to be skinny, but to enjoy life to the fullest. Right now I am over weight. Reason: I love to eat. If you eat to much and do not even walk hey there comes all the fat, we all know that. How to stop, not easy answer. Pills, diet's, juices,
etc. Every day is a different diet and you ask yourself, Why?  
Well, not every diet will work for everyone. The same with the exercises. Only you as a person can determine what you want to do with your body. If you are happy the way you are, by all means be yourself. Do not let any rule your life. We have one life to live, let's enjoy it while we can. I will never judge a person by the way they live, or the way they look. The people that judge and bully others for whatever reason, they are already living there own hell and just like to bring the same misery to others. 

For health reasons I decide to start eating better and exercise. My doctor is not happy with my gaining weight because, of my height 5' tall (not tall at all, LOL) and family history of Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, etc. I am not scared, but for my family peace of mind, I feel it is time for my to go back to a weight that I can feel less tired. Like I said: is a personal decision, but some times we need a wake-up call.
Personally, I need to feel myself again. More energy to do what I love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment